Thursday, May 14, 2009

the pain of you leaving...

i feel really sad about what's happening now... may be this is really the wake up call for me that things will never ever be the same between us. i know that this pain will remain for a while but then i can get thru all of this. you always say that i'am strong and that i will be a versy successful person someday and i'm gonna prove that to you. and when that time comes you will regret the day that you let me go... i loved you for who you are and what you've become... i have always been there for you no matter what but then maybe we were really not meant to be... cause my friends are right... if you really love me you could not have the guts to tell that to me... but hey... that's you... and like what you've said... you grew up in the western way... so i can't blame you for being like that and you can't blame me either. like the saying
"pagsisisi ay parating nasa huli"

i'm not the one who would feel this... i'm sure that it's you... sorry for all of my short comings but this time i know that i've had enough.. and enough is enough... no more martyrdome...

it's painful but i have to let you go...

-xoxo-


0 comments: